At Hutchinson Health, you’ll experience our ongoing commitment to making patient care comfortable, reliable and convenient. From leading medical technology to a variety of guest services and amenities on site, you’ll get quality health care when you visit us.
In order to keep our patients, guests and care team healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re limiting visits to one visitor per patient per day. There are exceptions for some hospital and clinic visitors in some situations.
- Newborn, special care nursery and pediatric patients: Parents and/or legal guardians
- Birth Center patients: Two support people per stay (including a doula)
- Patients who require additional assistance of a caregiver or attendant
- Compassionate care for end-of-life patients
- Adult patients: One adult visitor or caregiver, if support is needed
- Pediatric patients: One parent/guardian preferred unless additional support is needed
- If there are capacity issues in waiting areas, visitors may be asked to wait outside the building
We require that you wear a mask at all times when visiting Hutchinson Health. All visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms. If you’re sick, you will not be allowed to visit.