At Lakeview Hospital, our patients are at the center of everything we do. That’s why every member of the Lakeview team is focused on providing you with the best care and experience during your stay with us and after you go home.
No matter why you’re here, your needs come first. We do everything we can to make you comfortable during your time with us. Whether you need a cup of coffee or don’t want to miss your favorite show, we can help. Our amenities include:
- WiFi: We provide complimentary wireless internet access for patients and guests.
- Televisions: You’ll find TVs with satellite programming in all patient rooms and lobby areas.
- Dining options: Patients are served meals in their rooms. If a guest wants to eat with you in your room, guest meals are available for a small fee. You can also choose to buy food at Bistro 927 and Courtyard Café.
- Spiritual space: Located on the first floor, the spiritual space is open 24 hours a day for quiet meditation and prayer. Everyone is welcome here. If you would like to visit with the hospital chaplain, ask your nurse or call 651-430-4578. Our chaplain is an ordained Christian pastor, but serves people from all spiritual traditions.
- Gift shop: Located on the first floor near the main entrance, our gift shop specializes in unique gifts, home décor and fresh flowers. To place a phone order, please call 651-430-8502 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
In order to keep the hospital comfortable for all our patients and their guests, we ask that you follow these guidelines.
- Visiting hours: We welcome family to visit anytime. Family members are defined by the patient and are not limited to blood relatives. Guests visiting the hospital between the hours of 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. must enter through the Emergency Center.
- Cell phone policy: You and your visitors are welcome to use cell phones, unless instructed otherwise by your nurse or hospital staff.
- Tobacco and e-cigarettes: Lakeview Hospital is a tobacco-free and smoke-free campus. This means smoking and the use of tobacco products by employees, patients or visitors are prohibited in the building and on the hospital grounds. Patients can ask a nurse for a nicotine patch if they’d like one.
We work hard to make sure you have the highest quality care possible. Lakeview Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission, an agency that serves to help ensure and monitor the quality and safety of patient care. We also partner with The Surgical Care Improvement Project (SCIP), a national partnership of organizations committed to improving the safety of surgical care through reducing post-operative complications.
If you have questions, concerns or compliments about the safety or quality of patient care, please let us know. Call 651-430-8535 to speak to the patient representative at Lakeview Hospital or 651-275-8212 to reach the patient representative at HealthPartners Clinic Stillwater.
Lakeview Hospital and HealthPartners Clinic in Stillwater and Somerset share an online medical record system with HealthPartners. You can access your account or create one here.
Here are some other resources that you may need during your time at Lakeview Hospital.
- If you’d like to request a copy of your medical records, please follow the directions on this release form (PDF).
- If you’d like your care team to verbally share information with family or friends, please use this form (PDF).
- If you’d like to request a change to your medical records, please use this form (PDF).
- Don’t see the information you need? Call 651-430-4596
You have certain rights as a patient. It’s important for you to be informed about your rights so you can make sure you’re getting the level of treatment you deserve. Some of your patient rights include your right to:
- A safe and secure environment
- An interpreter if you have a hearing impairment or do not speak English
- Courteous and respectful treatment
- Practice your religion or culture
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Our Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF) and the Minnesota Patients’ Bill of Rights (PDF) have more information about your rights as a patient.