At Olivia Hospital & Clinic, our mission is to improve health and well-being in partnership with our patients and community members. We’re proud to serve our community with emergency care, and cardiology, orthopedics and OB-GYN services, as well as primary care, our walk-in care and specialty clinics.
To help us accomplish our mission, we work with partners to understand what contributes to improving health our community.
- Mental health and well-being
- Alcohol, tobacco and other drugs
- Adverse childhood experiences
Population health is a commitment by Olivia Hospital & Clinic to help grow healthy communities. The term population health describes our efforts to help a group of people achieve a common health goal. We do some of this by changing the way our clinic and hospital teams do their work.
At the same time, it also means leaving the clinic walls to learn and work alongside community members to inspire change. This engagement helps us experience and improve community wellness.
Population health has many benefits that we see across communities. Some of these include:
- Building relationships with community-based organizations
- Increasing health awareness and prevention
- Improving personal day-to-day lifestyle
- Driving personal health goals with your health care team
- Decreasing health care costs by investing in prevention
View the details of our current CHA and see our plan for addressing these needs over the next few years: