At Westfields Hospital & Clinic, our mission is to improve the health and well-being of our patients and community. We serve western Wisconsin with emergency, birth, and rehabilitation services, as well as primary care, urgent care, and specialty clinics – all within a healing environment.
One of the ways we bring our mission to life is by working with community partners to better understand what contributes to good health – and what stands in its way. Together we can work to improve health outcomes and well-being in New Richmond and throughout western Wisconsin.
Committed to helping our communities be healthier, Westfields Hospital & Clinic completes a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) every three years.
In 2021, we were part of a comprehensive CHNA that included all the hospitals in the HealthPartners system. In consult with the HealthPartners Institute, the assessment analyzed health data and input from community members to identify the biggest needs.
Those top needs are:
- Mental health and Well being
- Access to health
- Access to care
- Nutrition and physical activity
- Substance Use
View the details of our current CHNA and see our plan for addressing these needs over the next few years:
Below you can review our CHNAs and implementation plans from previous years:
- 2019 – 2021 Westfields Hospital & Clinic Implementation Plan (PDF)
- 2018 Westfields Hospital & Clinic Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) (PDF)
- 2016 – 2018 Westfields Hospital & Clinic Implementation Plan (PDF)
- 2015 Westfields Hospital & Clinic Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) (Full Report) (PDF)