Support and treatment for cancer, bone marrow and blood diseases
Receiving a diagnosis of cancer or blood/bone marrow disorder can be life altering for you and your family. Improvements in screening and treatment mean survival rates are also improving. Even so, living with cancer can be scary.
The latest advancements in care, plus all the extras
You need more than just the latest advances in medical care. You need all the little extras – educational resources, support groups, and coordination of all the care you’re receiving.
You can find all that and more at HealthPartners. Our care includes therapeutic techniques, post-treatment monitoring and care, and one of the largest cancer resource libraries in the states. To learn more, you can:
- Watch an introduction to cancer nutrition
- Watch an introduction to chemotherapy
- Learn about our cancer rehab lecture series
- Learn about our complementary care therapies
Schedule an appointment with our oncology and hematology specialists.
Nurses who serve as my advocate
Where do you get the information and support you need to make decisions related to your cancer care? Call to speak with our trained member advocates. Our advocates are available Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Call a nurse navigator at 952-883-5000 or 800-883-2177.
Telephone support from a registered nurse
Some members who are undergoing cancer treatment can receive ongoing telephone support from a registered nurse. Complete this form to request a call from a Cancer Care Coordinator.
- Information about cancer
- Coping with cancer treatment
- Controlling cancer pain
- Radiation treatment for cancer
- Chemotherapy side effects
Support, services and resources
- National Cancer Institute's list of Organizations that offer Support Services
- Online communities and support for cancer patients
- Support for breast cancer patients and families
- National Family Caregivers Association
- Free online educational program for families and friends
- Patient and caregiver resources
- Association of Cancer online resources
- Breast cancer resources
- Thyroid cancer resources
- Comprehensive cancer information
HealthPartners provides these links as a convenience and for informational purposes. We are not responsible for the content of these sites, nor does this listing constitute any endorsement. If you have medical or health concerns, please consult your health care professional for advice.