If you’re living with cancer, we want you to know you’re not alone. From diagnosis to treatment and beyond, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We offer many supportive tools and resources to HealthPartners members at no cost.
Personal nurse support
Get 1-on-1 support from a HealthPartners nurse who understands your unique situation. Through phone calls and other communications, we will help you:
- Cope with stress
- Manage your symptoms
- Navigate your insurance benefits
- Find helpful resources between doctor visits
- And more
Our nurses can help make facing cancer a little less overwhelming. This support is confidential, and you can stop at any time.
We’re here to support you if you have financial concerns. Through our partnership with the Patient Advocate Foundation, HealthPartners members can work 1-on-1 with an expert in cancer affordability. They can help you get the most from your health plan benefits, address transportation and other challenges, and find community resources.
Benefits and coverage information
As you start or continue treatment, you might wonder how your insurance will cover your care. We have resources to help.
Our Find care tool lets you easily search doctors, clinics and hospitals covered by your HealthPartners insurance. Just sign in to your online account to get started. No account? Create one in three easy steps. With an online account, you can check your plan balances and claims anytime.
HealthPartners Member Services is also available to answer your insurance-related questions. Just call the number on the back of your member ID card.
Living Well activities
We want to help you take care of your whole self – body and mind. Our Living Well activities can help you keep up your healthy habits and build new ones. Online activities available to HealthPartners members include:
- Healthy Thinking and Tackle Stress: Learn coping skills to deal with emotional ups and downs.
- Go for Fruits and Veggies and Sugar Smart: Good nutrition is a big part of dealing with cancer. Get helpful tips to maintain a healthy diet.
- And many more
*After signing in, click on “Go to your Well-being program.”
Ways to learn more
Learning more about your condition puts you in a better position to manage it. Our educational resources are a great place to start.
- Coping with cancer treatment
- Eating well during cancer treatment
- Controlling cancer pain
- Controlling nausea and vomiting from chemotherapy
- Home treatment for sleep problems
- Decision support tools
Search our library for many more resources related to cancer.
These reputable organizations also provide cancer resources you may find helpful.
- American Cancer Society
- National Cancer Institute - Be sure to check out their helpful Eating Hints guide
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network
HealthPartners patients: Explore our cancer care options