When everyday tasks seem daunting
Depression can make everyday tasks overwhelming. Getting out of bed, deciding what to eat and spending time with friends can feel daunting. Depression steals pleasure from daily life, complicates other medical conditions and can lead to suicide.
If you think you or a loved one may be depressed, getting help could save a life. You can:
- Read about treatment options
- Take this quiz to see if you have symptoms of depression
- Interact with a virtual coach to learn about treating depression
- Use free online classes to learn about healthy behaviors
How to get started with healthy living support
Sometimes depression gets in the way of what's important to you. Don't worry; we're here to help.
If you have depression, we may call you or send you a letter. We’re inviting you to participate in our condition management program. You can also sign up online to have a nurse contact you . Partnering with us is free, voluntary and confidential.
- American Association of Suicidology
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education (SAVE)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill of Minnesota
- Resources for people with bipolar disorder or schizophrenia