You're not alone
Diabetes affects millions of Americans. Thankfully, many cases of adult-onset, Type 2 diabetes are preventable. There’s no cure for diabetes. However, you can control your symptoms with medicine, diet and exercise.
Are you at risk for diabetes?
The first step in controlling diabetes is knowing whether you have the disease or are at risk for developing it. This knowledge can help you avoid the complications that follow when diabetes is undiagnosed or unmanaged.
Take a quiz to see if you or a loved one may be at risk for developing diabetes.
How to get started with healthy living support
Sometimes medical conditions get in the way of what's important to you. Don’t worry; we’re here to help.
If you have a medical condition, we may call you or send you a letter. We’re inviting you to participate in our condition management support. Or, you can sign up online to have a nurse contact you. Partnering with us is free, voluntary and confidential.
- Attend a class or support group at a Park Nicollet clinic near you
- Attend a class or support group at HealthPartners clinic near you
- Five best tips for managing your diabetes
- Insulin pump eBook
- Learn more about diabetes in the online healthy library
- The Sure-fire, Fifty-day Way to Stop Smoking
- Use free online classes to learn about healthy behaviors
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- Diabetes Public Health Resources
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
HealthPartners provides these links as a convenience and for informational purposes. We are not responsible for the content of these sites, nor does this listing constitute any endorsement. If you have medical or health concerns, please consult your health care professional for advice.