Our local drug stores are right inside your clinic, so you can pick up your medicine on your way out. And, you get great care from a neighborhood pharmacist. With locations throughout the Twin Cities and western Wisconsin, there's sure to be one near you.
Why choose our pharmacies?
Our expert pharmacists don't just fill prescriptions. They're a key part of your health care team. They work with your doctor to support your care goals. And, they can help find less expensive alternatives to high-cost drugs.
At our pharmacies, you'll find:
- Helpful, caring staff
- Free prescription delivery
- Competitive prices on prescriptions
- A convenient variety of non-prescription products
- Medication Therapy Management at many locations
There are over 30 pharmacies throughout the Twin Cities and western Wisconsin. Click on a location below to see hours and address information.
- Minneapolis (Park Nicollet)
- Minneapolis (HealthPartners)
- New Richmond
- St. Cloud
- St. Louis Park (3931 Louisiana)
- St. Louis Park (3850 Park Nicollet Blvd)
- St. Louis Park (HealthPartners)
- Saint Paul (Wabasha)
- Saint Paul (Como)
- Saint Paul (HealthPartners Specialty Center)
- Saint Paul (Midway)
- Saint Paul (University)
- White Bear Lake