Helpful information about our pharmacy change
You might have heard that we are closing our clinic pharmacies in early 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. We appreciate your partnership, and we hope you continue to choose us as your pharmacy until then. If you have any questions about the pharmacy closing, give us a call at 866-716-0785 or please see our information guide.
Our local drug stores are right inside your clinic, so you can pick up your medicine on your way out. And, you get great care from a neighborhood pharmacist. With locations throughout the Twin Cities and western Wisconsin, there's sure to be one near you.
Why choose our pharmacies?
Our expert pharmacists don't just fill prescriptions. They're a key part of your health care team. They work with your doctor to support your care goals. And, they can help find less expensive alternatives to high-cost drugs.
At our pharmacies, you'll find:
- Helpful, caring staff
- Free prescription delivery
- Competitive prices on prescriptions
- A convenient variety of non-prescription products
- Medication Therapy Management at many locations
There are over 30 pharmacies throughout the Twin Cities and western Wisconsin. Click on a location below to see hours and address information.
- Minneapolis (Park Nicollet)
- Minneapolis (HealthPartners)
- New Richmond
- St. Cloud
- St. Louis Park (3931 Louisiana)
- St. Louis Park (3850 Park Nicollet Blvd)
- St. Louis Park (HealthPartners)
- Saint Paul (Wabasha)
- Saint Paul (Como)
- Saint Paul (HealthPartners Specialty Center)
- Saint Paul (Midway)
- Saint Paul (University)
- White Bear Lake