Mental and chemical health
Do you feel like parts of your life are out of control? Do you need helping find a new direction?
Mental and chemical health issues can affect anyone – children, teens, adults or seniors. Sometimes, major life events may trigger problems. However, mental and chemical health trouble can start any time – regardless of life changes.
If behavioral health problems are getting in the way of your life, it’s important to get help. Our teams include a range of health professionals. Psychiatrists, psychotherapists, nurses and other health professionals work together to provide treatment. We treat a wide range of concerns, including:
The most effective treatment options are holistic and multi-dimensional. Choose from several services to ensure your unique needs are met.
Our mental and behavioral health services include:
- Assessments and evaluations: We assess emotional, behavioral and cognitive problems, and we do bariatric surgery assessments. We also offer psychological evaluations.
- Therapy: Therapy is offered for individuals, families and groups. We also do cognitive behavioral therapy and offer classes on a range of topics.
- Medication: We help patients evaluate and manage their medicine.
- Specialty services: If you are deaf or hard of hearing, we have a range of specialty services available.
Our mental health services include:
Our chemical health services include:
- Assessments, counseling and treatment plans
- Relapse prevention programs
- Outpatient programs
- Residential day treatment programs
Where can I get help?
Behavioral health doctors and specialists practice at many of our clinics. Request an appointment or find a doctor online , or you can call 952-967-7992. You can also search our network to find a doctor who treats behavioral health.
How to get started with healthy living support
Sometimes medical conditions get in the way of what's important to you. Don't worry; we're here to help.
If you have a medical condition, we may call you or send you a letter. We’re inviting you to participate in our condition management support. Or, you can sign up online to have a nurse contact you. Partnering with us is free, voluntary and confidential.