Our website no longer supports Internet Explorer. For the best browsing experience, we recommend using Chrome, Safari, Edge or Firefox.
Electronic remittance advice
Looking for a remittance/EOB payment details?
- First time on our website? Register and create your account to access your remittance on the secure provider portal.
- Already have an account? Sign in here and select remittance inquiry from your applications menu.
- 835 Electronic Remittance Advice: scroll down to learn more about our contracted clearinghouses.
- No Surprises Act information for non-contracted providers
Access remittance/EOB payment detail online:
Providers may access remittances and notifications free of charge through our secured provider portal.
- Sign in with your username/password to access Remittance Inquiry.
- No account? No problem. Register here using a HealthPartners issued check, or have a PIN validation code mailed via U.S. Mail to your location.
Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) through a clearinghouse:
HealthPartners is able to send an Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) in a HIPAA compliant version (Claim Payment/Advice: 835V005010X221A1) to your facility through the following intermediaries/clearinghouses:
|Smart Data Solutions(formerly ClaimLynx)||855-297-4436|
|Change Healthcare (formerly Emdeon)
Payer ID SX009 (Medical)
|Change Healthcare (formerly RelayHealth)||800-527-8133|
|PNT Data (formerly Post-n-Track)||860-257-2030|
Questions to ask your software vendor:
- Are they able to accept ANSI 835 transactions? What version is accepted?
- Who do you currently receive an ERA from?
- What is the cost to install the module?
- Are there additional per remittance charges associated with this capability?
- Is the remittance one line item or an entire check?
- Do they have the capability to post remittances electronically?
Interface and installation fees for claim submission and remittance advice are dependent upon the facility, annual claim volume and other determining factors. HealthPartners pays the per claim charge when conducting business through our intermediaries for the 837 claims transactions only. Other connection costs may be incurred and are the responsibility of the provider.
To learn more about connecting electronically:
Contact Provider EDI Support