Housing Stabilization Services
- I received my DHS welcome letter, how do I become contracted with HealthPartners?
- I already have a contract with HealthPartners, when can I start providing services to HealthPartners members?
- Do I need to be credentialed to provide Housing Stabilization Services?
- Who can I reach out to if I’m having trouble creating a provider portal account?
- How can I check member eligibility?
- How do I bill HealthPartners for Housing Stablization?
- What HSS services does HealthPartners cover?
- If I have additional questions, who at HealthPartners should I contact?
I received my DHS welcome letter, how do I become contracted with HealthPartners?
We ask all interested Housing Stabilization Services (HSS) providers to complete our online contract inquiry. Once we receive your inquiry and confirm your enrollment with DHS, you will be set up in our systems for this service.
- Visit Join our network for more detailed information on becoming a network provider
How long does it take for me to be added to HealthPartners system once I’m enrolled with DHS and fill out a contract inquiry?
- The timeline to be added to our system is largely dependent on when we get your information from DHS. We receive a report with new HSS providers every other week and generally add them soon after receiving this information.
- Check status of your contract request
HealthPartners has elected to use DHS’ full network of eligible HSS providers meaning you do not need to enter into a direct contract with us to provide HSS services to our members.
I already have a contract with HealthPartners, when can I start providing Housing Stabilization Services to HealthPartners members?
To best serve our members, HealthPartners is using DHS’ HSS provider network. We need to get provider information from DHS before adding providers to our system.
- Please contact Provider Relations and Network Management to request a status update.
Do I need to be credentialed to provide Housing Stabilization Services?
No, you do not need to be credentialed to provide HSS services to HealthPartners members.
Who can I contact if I’m having trouble creating a provider portal account?
Please review our Registration help. If you still have questions, contact
Provider e-Services at 952-883-7505 x2 or 855-699-6694 x2 or provider web support.
How can I check member eligibility?
To check if a member is enrolled with HealthPartners, log into your provider portal account and use the Eligibility Inquiry tool. If after viewing online eligibility you still have questions, contact Member Services at the number listed at the bottom of the eligibility results.
Additionally, for these specific services, you should be receiving a notification from DHS that a member has been approved for housing sustaining and transition services. It is important that you obtain the approval prior to serving the member, since as a plan, we also receive the same information and cannot reimburse you unless we have notification from DHS in our system.
How do I bill HealthPartners for HSS services?
HealthPartners requires all claims to be submitted to us electronically. HealthPartners can only reimburse providers for transition and sustaining services if we have received notification of approval from DHS for the member and provider.
What HSS services does HealthPartners cover?
HealthPartners follows DHS guidelines and payment for Housing Stabilization Services. We have included the applicable codes and reimbursement amounts below. Any codes billed outside of this will be reimbursed at $0 unless a provider is contracted with HealthPartners for other services.
|Service Description||Rate||Procedure Code||Unit|
|Housing consultation||$174.22||T2024 U8||Per session|
|Housing transition||$17.17||H2015 U8||Per 15-minute unit|
|Housing sustanining||$17.17||H2015 U8/TS||Per 15-minute unit|
As mentioned above, HealthPartners can only reimburse providers for transition and sustaining services if we have received notification of approval from DHS for the member and provider.
If I have additional questions, who at HealthPartners should I contact?
You can find HealthPartners department information on our Contact us page.