Our website no longer supports Internet Explorer. For the best browsing experience, we recommend using Chrome, Safari, Edge or Firefox.
Enroll in automatic payments
Authorizing Electronic Funds Transfer (or EFT) as your payment method will speed payment delivery by depositing payments directly to your bank account, allowing quicker access to funds paid to you. HealthPartners strongly encourages EFT as your payment method so you have your access to your payments as soon as possible.
To be eligible to receive EFT payments, the following criteria must be met:
- Your organization has submitted claims to HealthPartners and you have received at least one payment.
- You are an authorized requestor for your organization.
- You have a provider portal account. Don't have an account?
How to obtain access to manage your EFT data:
- Log into your portal account.
- Contact Provider EDI Support to request access to the EFT application.
- Once approved you will receive an email notifications with instructions.