Road construction in the area – Louisiana Avenue is closed between Excelsior Boulevard and Oxford Street from November 23, 2020, through November 2021. You’ll still be able to access all hospital entrances, but you may need to plan a few more minutes into your route. To learn more, please visit the City of St. Louis Park's project page.
We work hard to make your time with us a comfortable, healing experience.
We do our best to make you as comfortable as possible. Whether you need a magazine to read or a hot meal, we’ve got you covered.
- Your Room: Our newly renovated, private rooms are full of modern conveniences like comfortable furniture, Wi-Fi and cable television.
- Meals: Room service is available for patients. Call 3-5800 to order from a patient’s room or 952-993-5800 from outside the hospital. You’ll find a menu with hours and instructions in your room.
- Gift Shoppe: Visit The Gift Shoppe near the Excelsior Boulevard entrance for flowers, cards and more. You can also call 952-993-5131 to order slippers, toiletries and other items.
To help keep our patients and communities safe, we’ve updated some of our patient and visitor policies.
We’re dedicated to keeping you safe and secure.
- Security procedures: To keep you safe, access to Methodist Hospital campus buildings is restricted between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m. After-hours access is provided via intercom communications and our Security Dispatch screens every visitor.
- Valuables and safekeeping: We ask that you send your valuables home. However, if you have a valuable item you want to store at the hospital, please store them in the hospital safe managed by the Safety and Security team.
- Preventing spread of infections: In order to limit the spread of germs like coronavirus (COVID-19), we currently have reduced visitor policies. See above for more information.
Helpful information about our services, policies and your rights as a patient.
Care is available after your hospital stay when you need it.