We’re here to help you understand your bill, your financial support options and answer any questions you have along the way.
If you have questions about your bill, our billing FAQs might help. Call 952-993-7672 if you don’t see your question or would like to set-up a payment plan.
Our Know Your Cost team members walk you through the cost of office visits, surgical procedures, imaging, lab work and more. You’ll talk to a real person and get a detailed estimate.
If you’re a HealthPartners insurance member, you get a specific out of pocket cost.
Call our Know Your Cost team at 1-844-997-COST. Available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT
You can also use our online patient estimate tool to get a cost estimate and learn about how much you’ll likely pay out-of-pocket.
Please note, we aren’t able to tell you which services your insurance covers. If you aren’t sure what your insurance covers, the best thing to do is call the number on the back of your card.
Don’t have your card in front of you? Here are the member services numbers to common insurance providers:
We know that health care costs can add up quickly. We’re committed to meeting the medical needs of our community. This includes offering financial assistance for those patients who need care but have difficulty with expenses. For a copy of our financial assistance policy, call 952-993-7672 or view it online in English (PDF), Spanish (PDF), Somali (PDF) or Vietnamese (PDF).
To apply for financial assistance, complete the application and provide the necessary income verification.
The federal government requires hospitals to post its standard charges reflecting each inpatient and outpatient service and item provided by the hospital. The list is available here: Methodist Standard Charges.
The list of our average inpatient charges by DRG is available here: Methodist DRG.
Methodist Hospital is committed to making outstanding care available to you in the right place, at the right time. Our standard charges may be far different than the amounts you are expected to pay. Methodist Hospital has negotiated varying discounts with Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance plans. We can help you figure out how much you’ll have to pay if you call one of our Know Your Cost team at 1-844-997-2678 (COST). They can help you work with your insurance company to understand your actual out-of-pocket costs.
Other organizations also have information about our charges and what other hospitals charge available at: https://www.mnhospitals.org/data-reporting/minnesota-hospital-price-check/hospital-report
Our hospital-based clinics may charge a separate facility fee depending on your health insurance. This can result in a higher out-of-pocket expense. Contact Patient Financial Services at 952-993-5586 to learn more. Our hospital-based clinics include:
- Frauenshuh Cancer Center, 3931 Louisiana Ave. S., St. Louis Park, MN 55426
- Meadowbrook Infusion Center Services
- Radiation Oncology
- Melrose Center, 3525 Monterey Drive, St. Louis Park, MN 55416
- Melrose Center, 9600 Upland Lane N., Maple Grove, MN 55369
- Melrose Center, 2550 University Ave. W., St. Paul, MN 55114
- Methodist Hospital Rehabilitation, 6500 Excelsior Blvd., St. Louis Park, MN 55426
- Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Wound Care
- Park Nicollet Specialty Center, 3931 Louisiana Ave. S., St. Louis Park, MN 55426
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Park Nicollet Specialty Center, 6500 Excelsior Blvd, St. Louis Park, MN 55426
- Interventional Labs
- Non-invasive Lab
- Rehabilitation and Fitness Center (rehab for cardiac, cancer, pulmonary and bariatric)
- Outpatient Surgery Center, 3900 Park Nicollet Blvd., St. Louis Park, MN 55416
- Outpatient Surgery Center, 15800 95th Ave. N., Maple Grove, MN 55369
- Struthers Parkinson’s Center, 6701 Country Club Dr., Golden Valley, MN 55427
We’re required to keep an updated list of providers that offer emergency or other medically necessary care for Methodist Hospital. This lists which providers are covered by our financial assistance policy and which are not. Call 952-993-7672 for a copy or download it in English (PDF), Spanish (PDF), Somali (PDF) or Vietnamese (PDF).