At Methodist Hospital our team of board-certified doctors, specialists and hospital staff work hard to achieve the highest level of care for our patients. We are grateful to receive awards and recognition from many organizations that show our dedication to our patients and community.
Located in St. Louis Park, Methodist Hospital provides you with excellent care, close to home. Methodist Hospital has been recognized as one of Watson Health 100 Top Hospitals and HealthPartners has been recognized as a 15 Top Health System in 2021. These special honors show our commitment to improve the health and well-being of our members, patients and community. More than 300 health systems and 2,500 hospitals within those systems were part of the study to determine the top performing organizations in the nation. Compared to other health systems, top performers had fewer patient deaths, fewer infections and complications, lower readmission rates, shorter length of stay, higher patient satisfaction and lower costs.
Methodist is getting national recognition for our high quality care. U.S. News & World Report named Methodist a 2020-21 Best Regional Hospital in its latest annual hospital rankings! We were also recognized as High Performing in six procedures and conditions. The magazine’s rankings are based on factors like quality of nursing, discharge rates and other care-related categories.
We are proud to be named one of the Top 25 Environmental Excellence Award by Practice Greenhealth, their highest honor for hospitals. This award recognizes hospitals for excellence and dedication to sustainability in health care. Practice Greenhealth is the nation’s leading health care sustainability community, empowering its members to improve their environmental stewardship.
When it comes to stroke care, we’re dedicated to providing patients with the best possible outcomes. That’s why we’re part of the American Heart Association’s (AHA) Get With The Guidelines program, which makes it easier for our teams to put proven knowledge and guidelines to work on a daily basis. We were recently recognized with the AHA’s Get With The Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus achievement award. This means we reached an aggressive goal of treating patients with 85% or higher compliance to AHA core standard levels of care for the past two years and demonstrated at least 75% compliance in seven out of 10 stroke quality measures. We were also awarded with the Target: Stroke Honor Roll, which recognizes impressive stroke treatment times.
- 2020: HealthPartners again among nation’s Top 15 health systems
- 2020: Newsweek World’s Best Hospitals
- 2019: U.S. News & World Report Best Hospital
- 2019: Who are the best doctors near me? Mpls. St. Paul Magazine names 135 HealthPartners physicians as ‘2019 Top Doctors’
- 2019: Methodist Hospital receives eighth straight grade “A” for patient safety
- 2019: HealthPartners recognized among top 10 in eight categories of sustainability
- 2019: HealthPartners hospitals win top 25 award for sustainability
- 2019: HealthPartners among nation’s Top 15 health systems
- 2019: IBM Watson Health: Methodist Hospital among 100 Top Hospitals
- 2019: Minnesota Governor’s Safety Award
- 2018: HealthPartners hospitals among ‘greenest’ in the country
- 2018: Methodist Hospital recognized for leadership and innovation in quality and performance
- 2018: HealthPartners recognized as one of the top health systems in the country
- 2018: HealthPartners recognized among top 10 in seven categories of sustainability
- 2018: HealthPartners hospitals win top 25 award for sustainability
- 2018: Best Minnesota Hospital Workplace by Minnesota Hospital Association
- 2018: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses