Methodist Hospital patient resources
We’re here to help you find the information you need so you can relax and focus on recovery.
You have certain rights as a patient. It’s important for you to be informed about your rights so you can make sure you’re getting the level of treatment you deserve. Some of your patient rights include your right to:
- A safe and secure environment
- An interpreter if you are hard of hearing or do not speak English
- Courteous and respectful treatment
- Practice your religion or culture
- Privacy and confidentiality
Our Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF) and the Minnesota Patients’ Bill of Rights have more information about your rights as a patient.
Forms and resources
Here are some forms and other resources that you may need during your time at Methodist Hospital.
see the information you need?