Choices and options
Employee benefits solutions as unique as your company
Large, small, somewhere in between. Local, regional, national. Onsite, at home, anywhere there’s a desk. Today’s organizations are as unique as the people who run them.
Likewise, you should have a group insurance solution that’s tailored to your needs, your workforce, your goals and your future. That means benefits that are ready for both today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities.
We know that businesses need to change and adapt to keep up with the times. That’s why we offer a wide selection of medical and dental plans – along with a variety of networks, funding options, products and services. Together, we can create a benefits package that gives both you and your employees the tools they need for healthier lives (and cost savings).
Rooted in health care cost management, decades of partnership and an outstanding member experience, our networks help employees access the best care. But because today’s workplaces and workforces can be just about anywhere – at home, on the jobsite, at meetings with clients and everywhere in between – our solutions need to be ready to meet your employees wherever they are.
That’s why nearly all our networks include national coverage. With it, your employees can be anywhere in the U.S. and receive the same coverage they’d receive in our Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota or Iowa service area. With one plan, all your employees are covered – whether they live near your headquarters or halfway across the country. That makes health care coverage for remote workers easier.
It’s all possible through our national, value-based network. Coast to coast, a HealthPartners ID card gives you access to:
- 1,000,000 providers
- 130,000 dentists
- 67,000 pharmacies
- 6,300 hospitals
Every business has its own approach to financial management – what works for one may not work for another. So we offer several ways you can fund your group insurance plan. Depending on your organization’s size, you can choose from different options to help meet your business’s financial needs, now and into the future.
Good group insurance plans take care of your employees’ health care costs. But great group insurance plans – and greater cost savings – really begin when employee health and well-being solutions are integrated, too. By helping members stay healthy and able to get the personalized care they need, your total cost of care goes down, resulting in lower expenses for your company and a healthier, happier workforce.
We’re proud to offer a wide range of programs to help improve employee health, rooted in our approach to health care that’s smarter, friendlier and more cost-effective. Some of our services include:
- Award-winning locally based member and employer support teams
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) that help employees manage stress, be more productive at work and live healthier every day
- Omada Mind digital program for stress, anxiety and depression
- Living Well comprehensive well-being resources, including digital assessments, personalized action plans and discounts
- Comprehensive disease and case management support
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) that helps ensure medications are working together correctly for members
- Assist America 24/7 coverage, helping your employees find a doctor, fill a prescription and more when traveling
- Digital and in-person decision support tools, making managing care easy anytime, anywhere
- Communications toolkits to drive employee engagement and help your employees get the most out of their plan
- Easy-to-use plan administration tools that save you time and money so you can focus on growing your business
Many of these value-added services and perks are already included with our plans – at no extra cost. Others can be added according to your company’s and employees’ needs. We’ll work closely with you to find which products and services are the best fit for your organization. And if any services don’t match your goals, there’s no obligation to include them – it’s an approach that helps ensure you get exactly what you need without paying for extras you don’t.