Pediatricians for every step of the way
From birth to adulthood, we are the health care professionals you and your child can turn to. We understand kids at every age. We know how to talk to kids and how to listen to them and to you. Most importantly, we know how to care for them. We’ll help you understand how to keep your kids healthy and how to promote healthy habits that will last your kids well after they need their pediatrician. We’re here to diagnose and treat childhood diseases and will help you find other specialists if needed.
Improving children’s health
Our doctors and care teams aim to be partners in parenting with you. We believe reading, talking and singing is part of giving your child a healthy start and bright future. All it takes is 30 minutes a day. Learn more on our Health Matters blog. And, watch this video to hear from Twin Cities leaders about why reading and our other Children’s Health Initiative efforts are so important.
What can I expect at HealthPartners pediatric clinics?
- World-class care every weekday, some clinics open Saturdays
- Clinic services including lab and X-ray
- Online patient services including test results, appointments and bill pay
- Online communication with care team
- Coordination with other doctors as necessary
- Nurse CareLine available 24/7 800-551-0859
Online treatment is available, too
Sickness will find kids at the most inconvenient time possible. That’s Parenting Law. Turn to virtuwell for help with diaper rash, pink eye and illness. It's open 24/7. Visits are $49 or less, and we accept most insurance. Treatment is typically available for ages 2 and older.
What can my pediatrician help with?
- Well-baby care
- Well-child visits
- Well-adolescent visits including sports and school physicals
- Sick visits
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Care for conditions like asthma & allergies
- Healthy living counseling
- Sports and school physicals
- Immunization updates
- Behavior and development consultations
- Breastfeeding consultations
- Care for depression, anxiety and other conditions