Not happy with your current Medicare plan? You can switch to one of our 5-star plans today.
HealthPartners® Freedom WI (Cost) plans feature extra perks and benefits not included with Original Medicare. Plus, you’ll receive coverage from a wide network of health care experts – including more than 60,000 doctors and clinicians at thousands of care locations.
All of our Cost plans received an overall Medicare Star Rating of 5 out of 5 for 2022 – the highest score possible. A 5-star rating reflects our commitment to great customer service and helping keep members healthy.
With HealthPartners Freedom WI plans, you’ll get the access, benefits and affordability you need:
- Low monthly premiums and copays for preventive care visits.
- A wide network of doctors and specialists, including local providers like HealthPartners and Park Nicollet, Lakeview Hospital, HealthPartners Clinic Stillwater, Hudson Hospital & Clinic, Amery Hospital & Clinic, Westfields Hospital & Clinic, Allina Health, M Health Fairview and many more.
- Out-of-network flexibility – Need to get care outside of your network? No problem: Our Cost plans work together with Original Medicare to give you affordable options for providers no matter where you are in the U.S.
- Dental coverage – Several plans offer optional comprehensive dental coverage with $0 copays for preventive care.
- No referrals necessary – You can see a specialist without waiting for a referral from your primary care doctor.
- Benefits while traveling – Our plans include in-network coverage for up to nine months of the year when you travel inside the U.S. but outside your network area. You’ll also have access to pre-travel consultations and worldwide emergency and urgent care coverage, with additional assistance available through Assist America®.*
- Hearing, vision and fitness – Select plans include coverage for:
- Routine hearing exams and hearing aids through TruHearing®
- Routine vision exams
- A gym membership and home fitness kits through SilverSneakers®
- 24/7 online care – All Freedom WI plans include unlimited, no-cost visits to our online clinic Virtuwell. At Virtuwell, you can get a diagnosis, treatment plan and prescription for more than 60 common conditions – all online with no appointments, waiting rooms or video calls.
- Optional benefit rider – For an additional monthly premium, you can add optional extra coverage to your plan for the following services: home health care, chiropractic care, and skilled nursing facility care (Available with Balance WI plan only).
We designed our plans based on what western Wisconsin residents need – and want – from Medicare. With more than 60 years of health care expertise, outstanding customer service and plans full of benefits that matter, HealthPartners is by your side.
Freedom Basic WI, Freedom Balance WI, Freedom Vital WI
- St. Croix
With our Freedom WI plans, you’ll have access to care systems across Wisconsin and beyond, including:
- HealthPartners and Park Nicollet
- Lakeview Hospital
- HealthPartners Clinic Stillwater
- Hudson Hospital & Clinic
- And more
We’re pleased to also offer Medicare Advantage plans in select Wisconsin counties.
Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.
*Assist America services are only available during the first 90 consecutive days that you're away from your home and all arrangements must be made through Assist America.
The Medicare Cost Plan is jointly and separately offered by Group Health Plan, Inc. and HealthPartners Insurance Company.
Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat HealthPartners members, except in emergency situations. Please call our customer service number or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the cost-sharing that applies to out-of-network services.
All content ©2021 TruHearing, Inc. All Rights Reserved. TruHearing® is a registered trademark of TruHearing, Inc. All other trademarks, product names, and company names are the property of their respective owners.
SilverSneakers is a registered trademark of Tivity Health, Inc. © 2021 Tivity Health, Inc. All rights reserved.
Last updated February 2022
H2422_001601 Approved 10/1/2021
H2462 H4882_001601 Accepted