U.S. News & World Report named Regions a 2020-2021 Best Regional Hospital in its latest annual hospital rankings! We were also one of only 57 hospitals nationwide to be recognized as High Performing in five procedures and conditions evaluated as part of their annual rankings. The magazine’s rankings are based on factors like quality of nursing, discharge rates and other care-related categories.
We are proud to be named one of the Top 25 Environmental Excellence Award by Practice Greenhealth, their highest honor for hospitals. This award recognizes hospitals for excellence and dedication to sustainability in health care. Practice Greenhealth is the nation’s leading health care sustainability community, empowering its members to improve their environmental stewardship.
For the fifth year in a row, HealthPartners has been named to the IBM Watson Health 15 Top Health Systems list. We were #2 in the medium health systems category - the only one in the upper Midwest. This means that we are saving more lives, have fewer medical complications, have shorter wait times in the emergency room and lower costs than other health systems. This recognition demonstrates our ongoing commitment to prioritize patient-centered care.
Regions was recognized with the American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus achievement award. We reached an aggressive goal of treating patients with 85 percent or higher compliance to AHA core standard levels of care for the past two years. Additionally, we demonstrated at least 75 percent compliance in seven out of 10 stroke quality measures. We were also recognized in the Stroke Honor Roll Elite; the Stroke Honor Roll Advanced Therapy; and Type 2 Diabetes – Stroke award categories.
- Minnesota’s first Comprehensive Stroke Center, certified by the Joint Commission
- Joint Replacement Program Gold Seal of Approval, certified by the Joint Commission
- Outstanding care for geriatric hip fracture patients, certified by the International
- Geriatric Fracture Society
- Certified Baby-Friendly birth center by Leapfrog
- Quality Oncology Practice Initiative, certified by the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- One of only five Burn Centers in the nation certified by the American College of Surgeons and the American Burn Association
- Level 1 Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center, certified by the American College of Surgeons
- Rehabilitation Center that has been CARF certified for more than 20 years
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, certified by the American College of Radiology
Medical support for the pros and their fans
Regions is proud to provide on-site medical coverage during Minnesota Wild, St. Paul Saints and Minnesota Vikings home games. Just like the pros do – you can count on us to take care of you inside and outside of the hospital.
Preferred hospital of the Minnesota Wild
Since 2000, Regions has provided specialty services for the team, including cranial facial and neuropsychology care.
Official hospital of the Saint Paul Saints
Regions Hospital is excited to be a part of the St. Paul Saints new CHS Field stadium and to be the official Hospital of the Saints. We also set up booths at home games throughout the season to provide fun and educational activities around important and relevant health topics.
Sideline support for the Minnesota Vikings
A Regions Hospital Emergency Medicine physician and EM resident have been on the sideline of every Vikings home game since 2008. If you see someone in a red NFL hat on the sideline, it’s one of our Regions doctors.
Hear what Regions patients are saying
They said, “Take me to Regions.” Learn more about other patients and their experience with our care teams.
Tell us how we’re doing
You can share your success story.