Helpful information for your stay
As a patient at Regions Hospital, your health, comfort and safety are our priority. Every member of our staff is committed to providing you with the best care and patient experience during your stay and after you head home.
Services and amenities
Being away from home doesn’t have to be difficult. During your stay at Regions Hospital, you’ll enjoy services and amenities like:
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hospital
- Cable TV
- A birthday cake, if you’re in the hospital on your birthday (upon request, ask your nurse)
- A tobacco and nicotine-free campus, grounds and parking ramps
gift shopwhere you can get something special for your loved one – or yourself
Regions is a light filled and welcoming space.
You’ll find directions and answers to your questions and the information desk.
Our chapel is a quiet space for all religious faiths and spiritual traditions.
Our Bright Corner Gift Shop offers gifts, food items and necessities to help you spread a bit of cheer to your loved ones.
We offer several on-site food options whether you need a snack, a full meal or just a cup of coffee.
To keep the hospital comfortable for all our patients and their guests, we ask that you follow these guidelines.
- Visiting hours: We welcome family to visit during
our visiting hours. Family members are defined by the patient and are not limited to blood relatives.
- Cell phone policy: You and your visitors are welcome to use cell phones, unless instructed otherwise by your nurse or hospital staff.
- Tobacco and e-cigarettes: Regions Hospital is a tobacco-free and smoke-free campus. This means smoking and the use of tobacco products by employees, patients or visitors are prohibited in the building and on the hospital grounds.