Managing the costs of care for an illness or injury can be difficult. It’s even more challenging when you don’t understand what those costs are, what you owe, or what is covered by your insurance.
Our Patient Accounting Customer Service team is here to help you
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We also have a secure email address available to guarantors and patients only, via this link:
Information to include when contacting us by email at
- Patient’s Full Name (First, Middle Initial, Last Name)
- Patient’s Date of Birth (to ensure we can identify the correct patient)
- Mailing Address
- Account Number if available (located on your statement)
- Question or issue for which we can provide assistance
We know that health care costs can add up quickly. We’re committed to meeting the medical needs of our community. This includes offering financial assistance for those patients who need care but have difficulty with expenses.
To apply for financial assistance, complete the application and provide the necessary income verification. Application forms must be returned to Regions Hospital in person, by mail or by fax. Our address and fax number are included on the application for your convenience.
Knowing how much your medical care will cost before you visit a doctor can help you plan for upcoming health care needs.
Our Know Your Cost team members walk you through the cost of office visits, surgical procedures, imaging, lab work and more. You’ll talk to a real person and get a detailed estimate.
If you’re a HealthPartners insurance member, you get a specific out of pocket cost.
Call our Know Your Cost team at
When calling, try to have as much information about the care you need as possible. Gather information like the doctor you wish to see, the location and the type of visit. Each of these factors may have an impact on your out-of-pocket cost.
Our hospital-based clinics may charge a separate facility fee depending on your health insurance. This can result in a higher out-of-pocket expense. Knowing this ahead of time can help you plan for your care expenses.
- HealthPartners Specialty Center, 401 Phalen Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55130
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Regions Hospital Rehabilitation (hand therapy, physical therapy, voice therapy)
- Speech Language Pathology
- HealthPartners Specialty Center, 435 Phalen Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55130
- Digestive Care – Endoscopy Procedures and GI Clinic
- Pain Clinic
- Same-Day Surgery
- Neuroscience Center, 295 Phalen Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55130
- Regions Hospital Radiology – Fluro/MRI
- Regions Hospital Rehabilitation
- Outpatient Cardiopulmonary Rehab Clinic, 2575 University Ave., Westgate, St. Paul, MN 55114
- Regions Hospital, 640 Jackson St., St. Paul, MN 55101
- Cancer Care Center
- DayBridge Partial Hospitalization Program
- Heart Center
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Surgery Center
- Regions Hospital Rehabilitation – Suburban Square, 1710 Suburban Ave., St. Paul, MN 55106
- Regions Hospital Rehabilitation – Woodbury, 8425 Seasons Parkway, Woodbury, MN 55125
- Sleep Health Center, 2688 Maplewood Dr., Maplewood, MN 55109
Please note, we aren’t able to tell you which services your insurance covers. If you aren’t sure what your insurance covers, the best thing to do is call the number on the back of your card.
Don’t have your card in front of you? Here are the member services numbers to common insurance providers: