A leader in brain and spine care
At Regions Hospital, you receive top care for brain, spine and nerve disorders from our neuroscience team. And you’ll get the best care from multidisciplinary teams that work together.
Communication and collaboration are at the heart of what we do. Patients come to us because of our track record of quality care – with everything from testing and treatment to surgery and therapy.
It’s not just our patients who rate us highly. Healthgrades® recognized Regions Hospital as among the top in the nation for neuroscience care. Healthgrades is the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. Here’s a closer look at all of the neuroscience care recognition from Healthgrades:
- Recipient of the Healthgrades 2018 Neurosciences Excellence Award™ for 2 years in a Row (2018-2019)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Cranial Neurosurgery Excellence Award™ for 8 Years in a Row (2012-2019)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Stroke Care Excellence Award™ for 2 years in a Row (2018-2019)
- Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Cranial Neurosurgery for 7 Years in a Row (2013-2019)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Neurosciences for 2 years in a Row (2018-2019)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Cranial Neurosurgery for 8 Years in a Row (2012-2019)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke for 2 Years in a Row (2018-2019)
- Five-Star Recipient for Cranial Neurosurgery for 8 Years in a Row (2012-2019)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Stroke for 9 Years in a Row (2011-2019)
Specialized care for your brain and spine
Our neurosurgeons have the advanced training and skills to care for the most complex needs.
From therapy to surgery, our care team works together to provide top care for your spine pain.
Get the highest level of care from Minnesota’s first Comprehensive Stroke Center.
We have top-trained neurologists providing care for all neurological disorders.
30+ research projects are underway within our HealthPartners neuroscience division
- Pain management
- Physical medicine & rehabilitation
Our new facility in St. Paul, Minnesota brings our nationally recognized programs under one roof, for an even higher level of coordinated care.
Visit the Neuroscience Center
Call for information
We also provide care for movement and memory disorders like Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease at our HealthPartners clinics.