Deaf, deafblind and hard of hearing services for mental health
We have specially trained and experienced staff that provide mental health services to deaf, deafblind and hard of hearing people of all ages. (Formerly known as The Health and Wellness Program.) Our psychologist is fluent in American Sign Language (ASL), and as a team we understand the unique physical and mental health needs of deaf, deafblind and hard of hearing people. Our goal is to help you feel empowered.
Services are offered through a grant from the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
- Comprehensive outpatient mental health services for individuals, families and couples
- Psycho-diagnostic evaluation
- Inpatient mental health treatment with interpreters
- Community consultation, education and training
- Hard of hearing support groups
- Remote access psychotherapy
Program services are located at the Arden Hills Clinic at 3900 Northwoods Drive, Suite 330, Arden Hills, MN.
- For questions or to schedule an appointment, please call 651-787-9600 (Can call through Minnesota Relay or Video Relay)
- If you leave a message, please provide your name, address, date of birth, insurance and contact information
- All scheduling is done through the main number, however deaf, deafblind or hard of hearing individuals may leave a more detailed, signed message by calling the direct videophone at 651-583-7344
- For a sign language interpreter, please call 952-993-1212