Focusing on key health topics for maximum impact
Our research portfolio features hundreds of studies on a broad range of topics. Within this body of work are several areas of focus, or research strengths. Significant expertise, investment and partnerships in these areas lead to success in funding, growth and dissemination of findings.
These strengths align with local and national priorities in science, health and well-being. They also support HealthPartners’ priorities of improving health, experience and affordability for members, patients and the community.
We conduct research to improve lives. With that goal comes responsibility. Patients, clinicians, health plans, scientists, the community and many others rely on our methods and findings. To earn their trust, we conduct our research in accordance with all regulatory requirements. In addition, our work is guided by principles designed to ensure value, integrity and impact.
Every research study and project at HealthPartners Institute is measured against these principles.
- Impact – Our work improves health or health care.
- Excellence – Our work is done well.
- Partnership – Our work is conducted by inclusive project teams.
- Stewardship – Our work is responsibly planned, and our resources are well managed.
- Integrity – Our work is done ethically and in compliance with regulations.