Agenda CME/FAQs Registration Location Exhibitors
The format for the 2024 conference has not yet been determined. We will update this page as the information becomes available.
Quick Start Guide
Before the meeting begins, ensure that you have:
- Computer with a stable internet connection
- Google Chrome browser – Live stream is best utilized with Google Chrome
- Speakers, either external or built-in, or headphones
- You received an email with a link to login to the website along with your access key. You must login to view the meeting and have full access.
- Access your profile by clicking on your name in the top black bar in the upper right-hand corner. Add information and a photo of yourself if you’d like.
- Use the navigation menu on the left to explore the site.
Connecting to Live Stream Sessions
- Click schedule at the top of the navigation list on the left, click the presentation you would like to view, then click the live stream button at the bottom of the pop up window that opens. The live stream button will become active once the session starts.
- Active live stream sessions can also be viewed by returning to the home page and making sure you are logged in.
- There is only (1) live stream channel for this event, you will not be required to click into the live stream channel for each session unless you have navigated away from or closed the window during breaks and/or transitions to the next session. The live stream channel will continue to play in the background if you leave the additional window open.
- If you are unable to connect to live stream sessions, first try closing your browser, restarting it, and then logging back into the website. If you still experience issues, check out the FAQ page, or email email@example.com.
Technology Tips and Tricks
- If your Wi-Fi tends to cut out or slow down, consider wiring your computer directly to your modem with an Ethernet cable.
- If you are using your computer’s speakers, plug in headphones to reduce feedback and increase clarity.