In support of improving patient care, this activity is planned and implemented by HealthPartners and TRIA Orthopedic Center. HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education.
HealthPartners is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, HealthPartners, designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
TRIA Orthopaedic Center, BOC AP#: P2937, is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers.
This program is eligible for a maximum of 6.5 BOC Category A credits (CEUs).
Other healthcare professionals
Other healthcare professionals who participate in this CE activity may submit their statement of participation to their appropriate accrediting organizations or state boards for consideration of credit. The participant is responsible for determining whether this activity meets the requirements for acceptable continuing education.
If you should have any questions regarding how this accredited event pertains to your license, please contact your board for further information.
Claiming CME Credit
Participants can only claim the hours they were actually in attendance for CME credit and may not claim credit for their own presentation. In order to receive credit, participants must attend at least one full session and submit a participant tracking sheet and evaluation.
Please email us at email@example.com when you complete the course to receive your tracking sheet and evaluation. The evaluation link will be unique to you, please do not forward this to anyone else. Your feedback is important to us as your comments will help guide future educational planning.
Statements of Participation are available immediately upon completion of the evaluation through CMEcentral.
Approved for CME from February 10, 2023 to February 10, 2024.
Who can I contact if I need assistance with registration, logging into the website, or have any other questions about the conference?
- Please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the main office line at 953-806-5603, open from 8:00am – 4:30pm CST, Monday – Friday.
How do I access the live stream sessions?
- You must be logged in to access the live stream. When you click the live stream button to attend the sessions, a new tab will open in your browser. There is no need to download any additional software.
- The presentation will appear on the left. On the right you will see the questions tab where you can participate in the Q&A.
How can I ask a question during the live stream sessions?
- Use the questions tab to post questions for the moderator to pose to the presenter during the Q&A portion of the session.
What if my video and/or audio are choppy?
- Note: LiveStream is best viewed with the Google Chrome browser
- Check your internet connection by trying to open any webpage in your browser. If your connection seems as fast as usual on this test, exit the live stream and restart your browser to see if the issue resolves.
- If your internet connection is slow, move closer to your Wi-Fi router or try hardwiring your computer to your modem using an Ethernet cable.
In what time zone are the conference sessions listed?
- The time for all sessions is listed in CST.
Is the content recorded?
- Yes, all content is recorded.
How long will I have access to the content?
- Content will be accessible on this site for 1 calendar year from the date of the event.
- Content will be accessible indefinitely to paid attendees by connecting with us at email@example.com
How do I log into your meeting?
- Use the email address that you used to register for the meeting. Your unique access key/password will be listed in the registration confirmation email you received.
Are any sessions not eligible for continuing education credits?
- All sessions are CE eligible.