TRIA/Park Nicollet Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency
About the program
Hosted residency program model with Evidence in Motion who holds the ABPTRFE accreditation.
We currently have five positions, one per site below:
- Maple Grove
To apply you must
- Have a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy
- Obtain a license to practice Physical Therapy in Minnesota by June 1, 2023
- 1 year: July or August 2023 through July or August 2024 – start date varies depending on the clinic site
- December 20, 2022
- January 13, 2023
- January 20, 2023
- Competitive salary minus tuition paid to Evidence in Motion
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Full time employee benefits including medical/dental insurance and paid time off for holidays and vacation (24 days total)
Residency Experience & Schedule
- Residents can expect to work 36 hours of independent clinical practice and an additional 4 hours of clinical practice with mentor weekly.
Additional experiences may include
- Clinical research
- Surgical observation
- Physician clinic observation
- Sports medicine programs
- Regularly scheduled weekly didactics
Additional details on the Evidence in Motion Orthopedic Residency Program details can be found here on their site.