7:30am – 7:50am | Opening Keynote
- Courts and Consequences – David Fischer, MD
7:50am – 9:08am | Session 1 | Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff in the Aging Athlete – Lutul Farrow, MD
- Multi-Directional Instability – Robert Arciero, MD
- Parameters for Return to Sport in the Upper Extremity Athlete – Casey Unverzagt, PT, DPT, DSc
9:23am – 9:54am | Session 2 | Shoulder Case Debate
- Superior Labral Pathology – Lutul Farrow, MD; Bob Arciero, MD; Alicia Harrison, MD; Casey Unverzagt, PT, DPT, DSc
9:54am – 11:12am | Session 3 | Primary Care
- Mental Health Considerations for the In Season Athlete – Allie Wagener, PhD, LP
- Cardiac Issues and COVID – Kim Harmon, MD
- Caring for the Trans Athlete – Angela Kade Goepferd, MD
12:12pm – 1:30pm | Session 4 | Ankle
- Talus OCD – Jessica Downes, MD
- Achilles Ruptures – Sarah Anderson, MD
- Ankle Instability – Jessica Downes, MD
1:45pm – 3:03pm | Session 5 | Knee
- Patellar Femoral Injuries – Elizabeth Arendt, MD
- Patellar Tendon Pathology, The Full Spectrum – Lutul Farrow, MD
- Paradigm Shifts in ACL Surgery – Robert Arciero, MD
3:03pm – 3:44pm | Session 6 | Knee Case Debate
- Return to Sport After Patellar Femoral Injury – Elizabeth Arendt, MD; Lutul Farrow, MD; Marc Tompkins, MD; Brian Theisen, PT, DPT, ATC
There will be a live Q&A immediately following each session that includes all speakers from the current session.
You can submit questions during the presentations by utilizing the Questions tab on the right side of your screen. It is important to use the Questions tab solely for questions so that moderators can direct to the presenters.
If you would like to discuss a presentation with other attendees, use the Discussion tab to connect with them during the session.
For questions unrelated to a specific session, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your question was not answered, don’t worry, we are capturing all questions and our goal is to answer as many as possible.
Following this event, attendees will be able to
- Identify the role of conservative and operative management in the treatment of the court sport athlete.
- Assess the role of evidence-based rehabilitation as a treatment option and in return to play for court sport athletes.
- Determine the role of injury prevention in the management of court sport athletes.
- Explain the latest surgical techniques for common injuries sustained by court sport athletes.