Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Who can I contact if I need assistance with registration, logging into the website, or have any other questions about the conference?
- Please email your questions to email@example.com or call 952-806-5603, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CST, Monday – Friday.
- If the conference occurs on a Saturday, we will be available to assist with logging in.
Why do I need to create an account to register?
- By creating an account, we will be able to track your attendance at all TRIA-sponsored courses. When creating your account, the email address provided during registration will be used for future logins.
What happens if I forget my login information?
- A forgotten password can be reset within the registration system with the email address that was provided. Select “Click here for lost password” on the cart login page. If you have forgotten the account email address, contact the TRIA CME team at 952-806-5603.
What time zone is the conference in?
- Central time zone
How long will I have access to the content?
- Content may be accessible for one calendar year from the date of the event.
Are any sessions not eligible for continuing education credits?
- Please refer to the CE page for the conference you are attending for more information.
Quick Start Guide
Before the meeting begins, ensure that you have the following:
- Computer with a stable internet connection
- Google Chrome browser – Live stream performs best using Google Chrome
- Speakers, either external or built-in, or headphones
Connecting to Live Stream Sessions
- Three to five days prior to the conference you will receive an email with instructions on how to connect. This will be sent to the email address used to register for the event. Please remember to check your Junk email folder if you don’t see the email.
How can I ask a question during the live stream sessions?
- Attendees can text questions to the number provided throughout the conference for our moderators to ask our speakers during the Q&A.
- Questions may also be submitted online using the QR code provided in the Conference Details email sent to registrants the week of the conference.
Connection Issues / Technology Tips
- The Google Chrome browser is best for live stream events. Ensure pop-up windows are allowed.
- If you are unable to connect to live stream sessions, first try closing your browser, restarting it, and then logging back into the website.
- If your internet connection is slow:
- Check your internet connection by trying to open any webpage in your browser. If your connection seems as fast as usual on this test, exit the live stream and restart your browser to see if the issue resolves.
- Move closer to your Wi-Fi router or consider wiring your computer directly to your modem with an Ethernet cable.
- For sound issues, if you are using your computer’s speakers, consider using headphones to reduce feedback and increase clarity.
- If you still experience issues, please reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 952-806-5603, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CST, Monday – Friday. If the conference occurs on a Saturday, we will be available to assist with logging in.