Health care you control
Whether it’s 12 p.m. or 12 a.m., you can review a summary of your visit and even schedule some appointments online through the HealthPartners Online Patient Services system. This secure system lets you access most of the same medical record information that's available to your HealthPartners provider.
After visit summary
- Sign in using your username and login information
- If you are a first-time user, you will need to create an account by clicking on the “Sign up” link
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Health records” tab on the top of the page
- Then scroll down to the “Medical appointments” sections on the page and click on the link labeled “Past hospital visit summaries”
Release of protected information
- Click on the Authorization Form for Release of Protected Information link
- Print the form, fill it out and sign and date it
- Then mail or fax the form to Regions ROI
- Address: 640 Jackson Street, St. Paul, MN 55101
- Fax: 952-883-9614
- Click on the Verbal Disclosure link to print, sign and return the form giving your care provider permission to speak with family or friend regarding your care.