Generating actionable insights to improve health and well-being
We provide health-related evaluation and survey services to HealthPartners departments and the broader research community to improve health and well-being of our patients, members and community. We support programs in measuring their impact on every aspect of care from quality and cost to experience. From design through data collection and dissemination, patients, members and community are at the center of our work.
- Survey development
- Survey design and formatting
- Multilingual data capture via mail, telephone, web, in person and mixed mode
- Subject recruitment, consenting and follow-up
- In-depth interviews
- Focus groups
- Chart abstraction
- REDCap (data collection software) development and training
- Theory-driven logic model development and program design
- Evaluation plan design, including measurement identification
- Measurement of program implementation and outcomes
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Analysis of insurance claims and medical record data
- Comprehensive summary of program findings
Take a look at some of our current surveys.
To inquire about our services and how we can help you with your next project, please contact Jeanette Ziegenfuss, PhD.