Our vision is to be recognized as the center of excellence for progressive pharmaceutical services in the community. We will achieve this status through our commitment to safe medication practices, patient education and exceptional customer service.
The purpose is to provide the highest-quality pharmaceutical services to our patients, customers and employees.
The postgraduate year two (PGY-2) Critical Care Pharmacy Residency Program at Regions Hospital emphasizes critical care clinical pharmacy. It is committed to developing leaders and knowledgeable clinicians who will meet the current and future demands of the pharmacy profession.
- Variety of rotational learning experiences such as Medical Intensive Care Unit, Surgical Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Medicine and Burn
- Teaching and precepting opportunities with Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience and Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experience students from several colleges of pharmacy in the Midwest and Regions Hospital pharmacy staff and medical residents
- Completion and presentation of a research project
- Longitudinal drug information activities
- Complete Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support/Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification and respond to medical emergencies
- Service to pharmacy department